Monday, November 22, 2010

Thanks Madi T... GO COUGS!

One of my girls from church has helped me a LOT with our recent church activities... which since they involve ME, they involve VINYL! :) Madi T... has been a HUGE help... this Little Miss Smarty Pants helped me to learn more about my vinyl software... which has SIMPLIFIED My Vinyl Life tremendously! THANKS MADI! To thank her, I told her that I'd make her a sign... and she could design it...
since she plans to attend BYU next year... this is what she came up with! ...DARLING! :)
This was the night she came to pick it up with Katie V! ...I LOVE that Katie and my little DJ have matching jeans on! :)
CUTE Picture! BEAUTIFUL GIRLS!

1 comment:

  1. YAYAYAYAYAAYY :) I've finally been mentioned in the blog! yaya! I love my sign!!

    ReplyDelete